BLOG

Phuna. 91' liner. Currently a nursing student. I enjoy cooking, playing League of Legends, listening to music and SLEEPING <3
Warning: 99% of the things I reblog are K-Pop related. The other 1% is random stuff I like!

Enjoy! ^_^
Recent Tweets @

where’s your angel now?
where’s your angel now?

(via orteagone)

yixing’s introduction during the overdose showcase  (/∇\*)。o○♡

(via 4yixing)

According to the latest figures, 150 people are confirmed to have been killed in the sinking ferry Sewol. South Korean media reported that when found, the bodies of so many students had broken fingers and toes. This shows that the child was trying desperately to find a way out before being engulfed.

(via cake-prince)

mainexing:

SeXing being nonchalant about holding each other’s hand ಠ_ಠ

(via yixingsosweet)

"from EXO PLANET#1 - THE LOST PLANET IN SEOUL." 
are you ready?

(via baekbyunniee)

lettersfromtitan:

aleksandrwilde:

jinxamataz:

commissarcuddles:

hexane-nightmares:

Holy fuck. I never really understood how they caught birds before, I assumed they had to sneak up on them. 

How was this even caught on camera?

did that cat fucking put the thing in its mouth in midair so it could land on its feet

Did you know that pound for pound, house cats are THE most efficient land predators?

Cats are better than you.

lettersfromtitan:

aleksandrwilde:

jinxamataz:

commissarcuddles:

hexane-nightmares:

Holy fuck. I never really understood how they caught birds before, I assumed they had to sneak up on them. 

How was this even caught on camera?

did that cat fucking put the thing in its mouth in midair so it could land on its feet

Did you know that pound for pound, house cats are THE most efficient land predators?

Cats are better than you.

(via danhernan)

(via danhernan)

2 years with Kris

(via pornoshinki)


CHENEST
CHENEST

(via baekbyunniee)